Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial auto insurance is required for Texas-based businesses that use vehicles. Contact Eagle Insurance Agency today to get commercial auto insurance tailored to provide appropriate coverage for your organization.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a contract between an insurer and your business that provides financial protection after a covered accident or incident. Your agent can help you access coverage that meets Texas’ requirements and satisfies any lienholder.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Texas requires all businesses and individuals who drive or own a vehicle to purchase minimum liability insurance.
If your business finances or leases vehicles, the lienholder requires proof that you have collision and comprehensive coverage to help protect their investment in the vehicle. They may also require gap insurance if you owe more on a vehicle than the car is worth.
If your company allows its owners or employees to use personal vehicles for business purposes other than commuting to and from work, your agent may recommend that you also purchase hired and non-owned vehicle (HNOA) insurance to help protect your company from the financial effects of liability claims.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance policies typically start with state-required liability coverage. Your agent may recommend that your company purchase more than the minimum required liability coverage.
Commercial auto liability coverage helps pay for your company’s legal liability following an at-fault accident. It typically covers third-party bodily injury and property damage liability up to the policy’s limits.
Commercial auto insurance helps provide coverage for a company’s legal liability if a company owner or employee causes an accident while driving a company vehicle.
Your agent may recommend that you add the following coverage to your commercial auto liability policy:
How to Get the Right Commercial Auto Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance helps cover damages after an incident or accident unrelated to a collision.
- Collision insurance helps cover damages to a company vehicle after an accident involving another vehicle or a collision with an object.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay medical bills and other financial losses up to the policy limits if a company driver or a passenger is injured in an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) helps cover you and your passengers’ medical bills after a covered accident. It may also help provide financial reimbursement for lost wages and other nonmedical damages.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance helps replace or repair a covered company car if the at-fault driver is uninsured or lacks liability insurance coverage.
Contact Eagle Insurance Agency in McAllen, Texas, today to get commercial auto insurance coverage tailored to meet the needs of your organization.